The Australian Early Holden Federation is a body that car clubs are a member of. Each state runs a state titles and every 2 years the AEHF (run by a member club) holds a Nationals. In 2014 the nationals will be hosted in Launceston, Tasmania.
In 2012 the nationals were held in Bathurst New South Wales.
In 2010 the nationals were held in Shepparton Victoria.
In 2008 the nationals were held in Beenleigh Queensland.
In 2006 The nationals were held in Canberra.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES of the AEHF
- To promote co-operate between all member clubs.
- To promote the use, restoration or modification of 1948 (48 & 50 Series) to 1957 (FJ Series) Holden vehicles inclusive.
- To promote and foster the activities and social functions of member clubs on a national level in Australia.
- To encourage and assist as deemed necessary all member clubs in the organization or promotion of activities conductive to the attainment of these aims.
- To increase public awareness of the sport and create good relationships between the AEHF, its members and the general public.